Any pet owner will understand that one of the only downsides of pet ownership is the amount of hair they leave EVERYWHERE! It’s on the carpet, in the bed, in the bathroom and even in the food (I swear I only just got that out of the oven, how is there already hair in there?!). As there is currently 9 dogs in our house (Yes, 9! Cynder, Sprocket, a foster Lola and her 6 puppies) plus the cat, ferret, mouse, frog and rabbit we know a thing or two about pet hair problems.
LG and the team from Social Soup have given us the chance to try out the new LG CordZero™ 2-in-1 Handstick Vacuum and as we are just about to move house this really couldn’t have come at a better time!
Over the next few weeks I’ll be sharing not only my experience with the product but some of the other LG CordZero Heroes will be sharing their thoughts as well, so stay tuned for that!
First up though, let me introduce you to the main attraction and tell you a bit more about it.
LG CordZero™ 2-in-1 Handstick
Weighing in at only 2.8kg the LG CordZero™ 2-in-1 Handstick is a lightweight vacuum that’s easy to use and easy to manoeuvre around the home.
- Dual PowerPack™: Each powerpack provides up to 30 minutes in regular mode and 20 minutes in power mode. The batteries are rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and one can be charging on the powerstation whilst you are using the using the other. This allows the vacuum to be cordless so it’s much easier to move around with.
- Anti Tangle Brush: This is fantastic for pet owners as it eliminates the hassle of picking out the tangled hairs from the brush head.
- It’s 2-in-1: It’s both an upright stick vacuum and a smaller handheld “dust-buster”. It’s easy to switch from one to the other meaning you can do some quick spot cleaning in harder to reach areas.
- Easy grip handle & 180 degree swivel head: The handle makes it easy to manoeuvre the handstick with ease and the swivel head means you can reach under furniture and around corners much easier!
- Built-in Brush: Enabling spot cleaning without having to attach separate accessories the handheld has a built-in brush that can be moved into place in order to do that quick spot clean.
- LED lights: The swivel head features some LED lights which helps cut through the shadows under the couch or bed meaning you can make sure you’ve gotten everything.
We will be bringing you more in the next couple of weeks as we road-test the vacuum, you never know… I may even be able to convince the dogs to perform some tricks with it!
Do you love your vacuum? Is it a fantastic vacuum for pet owners? Let us know below in the comments!