Moving house is incredibly stressful, they say it’s 1 of the top 5 stressful life events that a person goes through. Now imagine for a moment that you’re moving with 9 dogs (3 adults and 6 two and a half week old puppies), a cat, a ferret, a rabbit, a mouse and a frog! Think of all that pet hair left behind after you’ve lived in a property for around 3 years! What were we thinking? What were we going to do!?
Thankfully we recently got our hands on the LG CordZero™ 2-in-1 Handstick Vacuum, thanks to LG and Social Soup, so we were a little more prepared for the task at hand. It took a number of trips with the moving van, 3 cars and a lot of manpower but we got everyone to the new house safe and sound, but of course it was then time for the dreaded clean up!
Whilst we hired professional cleaners to do the most part, I did some quick spot cleaning to test out the CordZero on the carpeted floors at the old house, before moving to the new house and hardwood floors.
So how does the LG CordZero stack up?
There are a few things that I absolutely love about the CordZero:
- Moving around the house is a breeze thanks to the dual battery packs meaning you don’t have a cord to accidentally pull out of the wall (I’ve done this SO many times)
- The front LED lights make it easier to see the mess just in front of the vacuum
- With so much pet hair around the anti-tangle brush is a real life-saver! It really lives up to it’s claims and so far, no tangles!
- It’s really lightweight and maneuvers well, turns corners and goes under couches, tables, etc. really easily.
- Easily works on different floor types and the quick release hand-held is great for getting those harder to reach spots and corners.
- You can easily tell how much battery power you have left and switch batteries over if you need to
- Doesn’t overheat like our last vacuum (true story, our last vacuum actually melted it’s own plastic!)
As an upright and hand-held it’s great for spot cleaning smaller areas. The collection canister is only small and so I found myself needing to empty it after only a couple of minutes vacuuming due to the amount of pet hair around!
The Verdict: The LG CordZero™ 2-in-1 Handstick Vacuum is a great vacuum to have around the home for smaller messes and spot cleaning. It’s lightweight and easy to use and would work well in conjunction with a bigger vacuum to cover the whole house. Being able to take the vacuum around the whole house without needing to continuously plug cords in is also a real plus.
The LG CordZero was provided by Social Soup for review purposes, this has in no way influenced our thoughts on this product.